Jack: lets go hang out in nc
Jim: that sounds fun i have a lot of friends from there.
2. About 100,00 people live in Redding.
3. Redding has almost every chain store imaginable!
4. The mall sucks.
5. There is an infinite amount of stuff to do outdoors.
6. There has been a huge influx of So-Cal and Central Cal people moving up to Redding, which brings some money, but also all the BS that goes along with those people.
7. Redding is also the capital of the non-official "State of Jefferson"
2. There's not a crap load of people in Redding
3. Go to Redding if you want to work a min. wage retail job.
4. Redding needs a new mall!
5. I wish I were in Redding, I'm soo bored!
6. Redding is the escape for people from the big cities.
7. Redding would make a great capital for the state of Jefferson!
Bob: 190,000 a year
Jim: OMG I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU. Your family is poor why didn't you tell me? You can't live in Redding then.
Dude: Yeah, they're from Redding ;)
Bro: Bro, how did we get 100 on that quiz after getting so smashed over the weekend?
Falcon: Dude, we're from Redding. It's all good.
Woman: This girl is a sensation, she can sing and play guitar, she's wonderful!
Wilton Resident: I've never heard of her. Where's she from?
Woman: Redding, everyone knows her!
Norwalk Resident: And they always will...
White guy: Hey, black guy what's up?
Black guy: Not much, you going to lacrosse.
White guy: Yeeeah
Asian guy: Sick bro. Haha.
Girl: My mom's an artist and my dad is a financial advisor.
Other girl: Oh, my family owns a deli.
Guy: Cool, haha, my dad's an agent for actors.
Other guy: Hahaha....my parents are in PR
Other guy: I think they have a website.
If you're looking for a safe place to raise your kids, Redding, CT, is a great choice.