Three bears were going down riber on a cement raft. They went under a bridge and all jumped up and yelled "RADIO!".
If you get this you were probably in the miltary.
A once novel concept completely and utterly destroyed by Clear Channel, which owns every radio station and only plays three shitty songs in steady rotation.
I just heard this song three minutes ago on the radio!
2)Doesn't care about putting out great music anymore. Only cares about making money.
3)Deceives its listeners into believing that they play the most requested songs. In reality, radio plays "THE RIGHT PRICE" (i.e. the song that the record label paid them the most to play.)
4) See number 1.
5) See number 1 again and again!!
The overwhelming majority of songs that you hear on today's commercial radio are played because the radio station got PAID to play those songs.
1) A form of wireless communications in which the output of the transmitter takes the form of dissipating electromagnetic radiation which spreads outward from the antenna through free space. The signal strength drops off as the square of the distance from the source of radiation. Distant radio receivers have to be very sensitive to detect signals that can measure only a few microvolts per meter in strength.
2) A communications device allowing the wireless transmission through space of audible signals encoded in electromagnetic waves in the approximate frequency range from 10 kilohertz to 300,000 megahertz.
3) (maratime definition) An instrument that uses electromagnetic waves to communicate with other vessels. VHF
radios are common for marine use, but are limited in range. HF
-SSB (single sideband) radios have longer ranges.
4) an electronic receiver that detects and demodulates and amplifies transmitted signals
5) Radio is a system for the distribution of advertisement, chiefly brand advertisement for package-goods, and advertisement for recorded music sold by BigCos. To describe radio as a system for the diffusion of news, or of music, or as a technology, would be not only inaccurate but actually misleading. Radio is a creature of the advertising business, as its child, TV. television
6) Transmit messages via rad...
1. A device that uses crystals and wire to pick up a signal sent through packs of waves through the air to produce sound
2.a box that plays shitty music
1. in electronics class we had to make a radio
2. that cd sounds just like the radio
A labeling machine. A punk song will go on the radio loved by posers for a short time then go off known as "old" or "pop" forever more.
random that listens to the radio: Did you hear that (insert once good song here) on 92.9?
other random that listens to the radio: Like oh my god! That is so old! That new pussycat dolls song is way better and fresh.
me: *adds randoms and 92.9 to "to shoot" list*
Hands down the worst way to find REAL music. The radio only plays what they WANT you to hear. Today, they just want you to hear songs that only talk about Sex, Partying. And playing music for the money, the power, and the so called fame.
The radio is really annoying, They play the same 10 songs that are "in" NON-STOP, ALL DAY & EVERYDAY.
Man I can't listen to the radio anymore, they play the same crap pop music every FUCKING day!
A negro with mental retardation. Nick-named for being in love with the radio.
Cuba Gooding Jr. as Radio