1. carry on like a fuckwit because youre angry
2. spectacular memorable etc
1. Man, he is goin to go off when he finds out that kids not his
2. That Music Festival is going to go off.
1. to angrily complain about
2. drone on about a topic, ramble
3. to leave and partake in an activity (especially surfing)
present: go off
past: went off
future: going off
1. "i can't stop goin' off about how high the taxes are"
2. "we had a couple beers and just went off about the days events"
3. "we're gonna go off this afternoon if the surf's up"
a light-hearted acknowledgement of another's contribution to a conversation.
You were correct again! (and then said with a wry smile or grin) One can go off people who are always correct :)
When someone moves group of friends far to often.
Or has no loyalty to one friend and only hangs around when things are good.
Why are you chillin with them?! Your a proper Go Off.