A town in Wisconsin knowen for Polka Days.
Lets go to Pulaski for the polka fest
A small speck on the map.
No, that's not a crumb on the map. That's Pulaski.
1) A replacement who is vastly inferior to the original.
2) A replacement inexplicably introduced and then subsequently replaced by the original.
3) A replacement whom people do not like and prefer to forget.
1) That Pulaski isn't even fit to get Alastair's coffee, much less take his old job.
2) Does anybody know why that Pulaski was only around for two months?
3) That Pulaski was such a pretentious, self-aggrandizing jerk! I'm really glad that he's gone.
a dumbass raised in the backwoods of south carolina.
that pulaski is getting married to his sister