Subscribe English
look up any word, like tittybong:
Refering to the polymer construction of an item such as a polymer framed handgun.
Yo dog, check out dat Glock. It got the plasticized grip, dey be makin all dem guns like dat now.
by Tomgunn July 14, 2010
0 0