- the belief that they are similar to smart people like Newton, yet really they will end up spending the rest of their life looking at japanese cartoon porn or talking about
elfs and wizards or guns and computers. While they may be smart they will not achieve anything in life... non of them will
- lack of physical and sporting skills, sometimes they are strong or can run far and take up stupid sports like free running and what americans call ultimate frisbee.
- they pretend to be people, like soldiers or sci fi characters and develop their own langauges
- they walk like idiots
- most have ginger hair
- when they think they gain acceptance from their non nerd peers they act like spastics
- some listen to idiotic music like death metal, a trait displayed increasingly by so called neo nerds, who grow their hair long and play wargames
- allthough i am not american i am sure most middle american teenagers are like this
- most see the above characteristics as benifits and can be extremely egotistical and open about it
- they have little knowledge of popular culture
don't get me wrong. non nerds can play video games, like history. listen to that stupid music go on the internet, look at cartoon porn etc but the common nerd exhibits this behaviour to an excessive degree
the same apllies to female nerds
solution: do nothing, let them wallow in their own disgrace
i'm sure most of the readers of this are nerds so to you i say "fuck you"
Nerd are some one that are upseded with something it can not just be something that has to do with a computer. If you like something so much that you have more than 15 things of it, You might be a nerd. Every one is a nerd in there own way.
Centron Greeve is the nerdiest nerd, he enjoys48 hour sci-fi marathons, dungeons and dragons and doing extremely hard math problems for fun.
feral pic of aly and i being nerdsssss
A nerd and his precious TI-83
Often mistaken for Geeks, who aspire to become nerds, yet lack the intelligence, and end up giving nerds a bad name due to their poor social skills.
Non-nerds are often scared of nerds, due to their detailed knowledge, and therefore seemingly high levels of intelligence - and subsequently denegrate them as much as possible as often as possible.
Nerds exist covertly within the fabric of society, often choosing to 'nerd it up' in private or in the company of fellow nerds. It is for this reason they are feared the most - unlike geeks, who are easily identified, nerds can only be found out when casual conversation reaches a subject that they like nerding.
Nerd: "Let's bash this nerd"
Nerd: "That'll teach you to go playing with my tesla coil"