Soon, Sasuke gets sick of this and goes to join the pedophile king, Orochimaru. The rest of the series is a pile of crap that doesn't deserve to be talked about, excluding the eleven mafia members that want demons, so they can take over the world. Joy.
After awhile, they all start dying because of their lack of good sex skills, and the series falls even further, thanks to Naruto deciding to become a fucking frog. His home town begins to be attacked by an emo with cloning powers, so Naruto must come back after it's blown to pieces and all of their wonderful prostitutes have spontaneously combusted. Finally, Naruto is going to face off against Pein, the emo guy, and the whole thing will finally be over. And maybe, just maybe, the Narutarded population of ten year olds will drown in their tears. The pairing wars will finally die, and all of the shit that surrounds this series will end, and the smart people will rejoice.
One thing is for sure, though. The series would make a kick ass horror.
2. Naruto Uzumaki, a character in the series Naruto. He's an unimportant altruist who really doesn't give the series any redeeming qualities.
2. The name of a character in "Naruto". Naruto is a young boy who was born with a nine-tailed demon fox sealed inside him. Naruto then was shunned by adults who feared the kyuubi inside him. Naruto was then taken to the ninja academy and became a class slacker. After, he was assigned to Team 7 which consists of Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke, and Haruno Sakura. Eventually, Sasuke and Naruto became rivals and developed a sense of friendship. Naruto, along with his team, participated in the Chuunin Exam. Shortly after, Naruto was targeted by members of Akatsuki, which was interested in the kyuubi inside Naruto. When Sasuke was bothered with the thought of being weak, he betrayed Konoha and sought power by giving up his body to Orichimaru. Further information is unknown.
2. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu(Shadow Replication Technique)"-Naruto
2. Main character in said manga/anime. Characterized by his blonde hair, orange clothes, and the demon fox which was sealed within his belly soon after his birth. He can draw upon the energy of the demon at will to increase his strength.
2. I'd give you a quote or something, but I don't know how to use japanese.