1. (Noun) Naruto is a manga/anime
created by Masashi Kishimoto
, otherwise known as one of the most uncreative and most sloppy manga artists to hit the popularity
charts. The series is full of two dimensional asstards who somehow can defeat super awesome ninjas while sucking worse than Orochimaru's dick. The series claims to be about the local village man whore, Naruto Uzumaki, but truly revolves around his uber sexy rival, Sasuke Uchiha, who really needs to join a band and get out of his shithole that Kishimoto dug for him. The plot line is nonexistent and full of wannabes and pedophiles all fighting it out so they can fuck the biggest man whore
of them all, an old fat guy named Jiraiya.
Soon, Sasuke gets sick of this and goes to join the pedophile king, Orochimaru. The rest of the series is a pile of crap that doesn't deserve to be talked about, excluding the eleven mafia
members that want demons, so they can take over the world. Joy.
After awhile, they all start dying because of their lack of good sex skills, and the series falls even further, thanks to Naruto deciding to become a fucking frog. His home town begins to be attacked by an emo
with cloning powers, so Naruto must come back after it's blown to pieces and all of their wonderful prostitutes
have spontaneously combusted. Finally, Naruto is going to face off against Pein, the emo guy, and the whole thing will finally be over. And maybe, just maybe, the Narutarded
population of ten year olds will drown in their tears. The pairing wars will finally die, and all of the shit that surrounds this series will end, and the smart people will rejoice.
One thing is for sure, though. The series would make a kick ass horror.
2. Naruto Uzumaki, a character in the series Naruto. He's an unimportant altruist who really doesn't give the series any redeeming qualities.
Naruto is a series that doesn't deserve its popularity.
1. The swirly thingamabobs in your Ramen that tast like bean curd.
2. Decent manga about some ninja kids.
1. I ate the naruto.
2. My friend really likes the Naruto manga.
Naruto is an excellent anime and manga series which is still running. It is about a young boy named Naruto who has the Ninetailed Fox Demon sealed inside him. He was hated by his village for having the demon in him. His dream is to become the #1 ninja in the village and have everyone acknowledge him. He is put on a team with Sasuke and Sakura under their teacher Kakashi. Together they go through many tasks with important lessons in the end. This is an excellent series with beautiful animation, touching scenes, great music, and kick-ass fighting!
1. The name of the popular anime/manga series which is licensed by ShoPro.
2. The name of a character in "Naruto". Naruto is a young boy who was born with a nine-tailed demon fox sealed inside him. Naruto then was shunned by adults who feared the kyuubi
inside him. Naruto was then taken to the ninja academy and became a class slacker. After, he was assigned to Team 7 which consists of Hatake Kakashi
, Uchiha Sasuke
, and Haruno Sakura
. Eventually, Sasuke and Naruto became rivals and developed a sense of friendship. Naruto, along with his team, participated in the Chuunin Exam. Shortly after, Naruto was targeted by members of Akatsuki
, which was interested in the kyuubi
inside Naruto. When Sasuke was bothered with the thought of being weak, he betrayed Konoha
and sought power by giving up his body to Orichimaru
. Further information is unknown.
1. Naruto is on the TTL(Top Ten List) for anime.
2. "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu(Shadow Replication Technique)"-Naruto
A very unoverhyped manga and anime that has legions of followers in the states because of it's indetifiable, distinctive, yet simple characters. Top notch animation, great battle choreography, and an innovative rehashing of fantasy martial arts.
The Number 1 Ninja At Surprising People.
I will never take back my words.
- That is my way of the ninja.
1. The name of a popular japanese manga
geared toward the young male population much in the same style as Dragonball Z
, yet holds appeal toward a wide audience due in large part to the varied and unique cast.
2. Main character in said manga/anime. Characterized by his blonde hair, orange clothes, and the demon fox which was sealed within his belly soon after his birth. He can draw upon the energy of the demon at will to increase his strength.
1. I reccomend www.narutofan.com to sate your curiosities.
2. I'd give you a quote or something, but I don't know how to use japanese.