Nagisa can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
* 渚, "beach/shore"
* 汀, "water's edge/shore"
* 凪砂, "lull, sand"
The given name can also be written in hiragana (なぎさ) or katakana (ナギサ).
- Nagisa Arakaki (渚), a Japanese professional baseball player
- Nagisa Katahira (なぎさ), a Japanese television actress
- Nagisa Oshima (渚), a Japanese film director
- Nagisa Aoi (渚砂), the main character of the Strawberry Panic! anime series
- Nagisa Furukawa (渚), the main heroine of the visual novel, manga, and anime series Clannad
- Nagisa Iwashiro (渚), a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- Nagisa Musumi, co-protagonist of the original Futari wa Pretty Cure anime series
- Kaworu Nagisa (渚), a character from the Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise
- Nagisa Azuya (凪砂), a character from Clamp School Detectives