Nagisa can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
* 渚, "beach/shore"
* 汀, "water's edge/shore"
* 凪砂, "lull, sand"
The given name can also be written in hiragana (なぎさ) or katakana (ナギサ).
- Nagisa Arakaki (渚), a Japanese professional baseball player
- Nagisa Katahira (なぎさ), a Japanese television actress
- Nagisa Oshima (渚), a Japanese film director
- Nagisa Aoi (渚砂), the main character of the Strawberry Panic! anime series
- Nagisa Furukawa (渚), the main heroine of the visual novel, manga, and anime series Clannad
- Nagisa Iwashiro (渚), a character in the Battle Arena Toshinden fighting game series
- Nagisa Musumi, co-protagonist of the original Futari wa Pretty Cure anime series
- Kaworu Nagisa (渚), a character from the Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise
- Nagisa Azuya (凪砂), a character from Clamp School Detectives
Furukawa Nagisa is the name of the main heroine of Clannad (Visual Novel, Anime, Manga, Movie). Many would consider this girl as the prototype of the perfect woman, although this image is only helped by her disease. Later on, she finds a guy, Tomoya, marries him, has a baby with him and dies.