Jim Tressel: One of the highest paid and most respected coaches in all of football.
Lloyd Carr: Future Recipient of Unemployment Checks and Food Stamps
Michigan Student: "You know, at The University of Michigan, they teach us to wash our hands after using the bathroom."
OSU Student: "Yeah, well at THE Ohio State University, they teach us not to piss on our hands."
Kyle- Yea when my deceased grandfather was just being born
Billy- Michigan still has some good players and their stadium is one of the biggest in america
Kyle- Thats not what terrelle pryor thought after he decommited and when appalachian state made the "big house" the "big dump."
OSU Buckeyes fan: What about all those times we beat you?
Michigan Wolverines fan: Um.....well.....derr....i don't know
OSU Buckeyes fan: What a moron
2. The team which taught Notre Dame how to play football and is now angry that they have surpassed them as the premier college football program in the Midwest.
3. A basketball team infamous for paying recruits, cheating, and being very mediocre as of late. However, they do go pretty far in the NIT year after year.
4. A pretty good hockey team which I have no problem with.
UM FAN #2: Yeah, I know. How come we can never win non-conference road games either?
UM FAN #1: It's probably because we play Eastern and Western Michigan instead of good teams.
2. UM FAN #1: Why are we so jealous of Notre Dame and the fact that they have their own television network and are superior to us in football?
UM FAN #2: Because we're gay.
3. UM FAN #1: So, how do you think we'll do in basketball this year?
UM FAN #2: I don't know. We'll probably lose to Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio St., Indiana, and MSU, all the good teams in the conference. But we'll probably get to the semis in the NIT!!
4. Michigan Wolverines Hockey is pretty good.