1. One of the most unsuccessful baseball franchises in the history of the game. Won their last World Series in 1908 and are historically known for being Completely Useless By September (CUBS).
2. A bad team supported by uninvolved, unintelligent, and generally uninterested fans. Said fans constantly attend games even though the team and upper management refuse to put a quality product on the field. Next, they accuse Sox fans of being not loyal and not attending games when the Sox were losing. However, they refuse to believe the notion that if one is not happy with a team/organization's performance then the most effective way to retalliate is by (gasps) not attend games. Rather than knock the White Sox, their fans, and their parks, the Chicago Cubs and their fans should take a long look in the mirror and realize that they are a bunch of uneducated, slightly faggish, yuppy losers that do not win; in baseball or in life.
3. America's Gay Baseball Team
1. I went to New York to see the White Sox play the Yankees, however, I thought it would be interesting to see the Minor League Game first so I took the subway to Shea Stadium so I could see the Chicago Cubs play the Mets.
2. Chad: Want to go see the Chicago Cubs game today?
Michael: Sure. Who are they playing?
Chad: Oh, I don't know. I just wanted someone who would drive me home after I got incoherently drunk and had rough, unprotected sex with lots of other men.
Michael: Oh, sure. Wanna make out?
3. Gay guy #1: Let's go see the Chicago Cubs play!
Gay guy #2: Sure, they're real gay, just like us.