2. Manus is a transferable disease that only one person may have at a time. When you have Manus, the effect is completely and utter depression.
You can pass on the Manus to another by hand slapping another persons forehead and say Manus. This transfers the disease onto the other and you are FREE of Manus!
Rules of Manus
1. You can not return Manus to the person who gave it to you, they get protection
2. If your Manus attempt fails (IE you hit someone in the wrong place, you miss, you dont say manus etc) That person is now protected from Manus - but the person who gave it to you IS NO LONGER PROTECTED!
3. You can cover your forehead as long as you DO NOT touch your forehead at any time.
4. MANUS RESETS AT MIDNIGHT. AT THAT POINT SOMEONE MAY GENERATE MANUS. THIS REQUIRES 2 PEOPLE PUNCHING EACHOTHERS FISTS 4 TIMES SAYING MANUS.
2. *SLAP* MANUS! Shame you have the Manus!
Me- punches the faggot in the face, then kills all man u's fans
Previously used predominantly by rival fans in songs mocking the Munich Air Disaster ("Man U Never Intended Coming Home", "Man U are manure rotting in their graves" and "Man U, Man U went on a plane"), it is sadly becoming the most common term fans from outside the city refer to the club by.
The club does not issue any merchandise with the words "Man U" on them, nor do any terrace songs refer to the club as such.
Mancunian fan "I support United"
Warning: A crush on a Manu will doubtless be indefinite & unrequited.
Manchester United Football Club.
A handsome man
Once the Manus is inside you, you feel the word pain you have ever experienced like the Manus is eating you alive. No matter how hard you try to pretend you do not contain the Manus, your face will distort physically different from everyone else’s, and the only thing on your mind will be getting rid of the Manus. People around an infected Manus host body will point out that you now have the ultimate shameness because you have the Manus, but remain at a safe distance and most likely cover their foreheads.
There are only two other way to gain immunity from the Manus from a particular transmitter, one of which is via blocking your forehead using you outturned palm of your hand, yet you must not let your palm touch your forehead. Instead, you may hold your palm a few millimeters in front of your head to guard yourself. If the transmitting host body tries to attack you with their Manus, and you successfully defend yourself (whereby they strike you, but not on the forehead), then you gain immunity while that host body that tried to attack you contains the Manus. Once that host body passed the Manus on to someone else, you are no longer immune.
The Manus resets every night at 12:00pm, and from that time onwards, anyone who was seen the NZ Police advertisement has the power to begin transmittin...