1) adj. - pertaining to an imaginary object known as 'The Moon
2) adj. - Synonymous for false, untrue, or otherwise deceptive.
3) adj. - colloquial: extremely distasteful
1) "Oh yeah, I saw that so-called 'Lunar Eclipse
' last night... What a load of crap!"
2) "I'm sick of all the lies! Why do you have to be so lunar all of the time?"
3) "What a lunar asshole!"
The state in which one is extremely high, making them feel as though they are in outer space.
Dude, those skunk bomb KB's got me lunar!
To be really out there in thought or expression.
The action of being or expressing things that are far from 'normal' expression or comprehension.
"Your vocabulary is really lunar."
qamri. chand ki manind
ADJECTIVE: 1. Of, involving, caused by, or affecting the moon.
2. Measured by the revolution of the moon.
3. Of or relating to silver.
ETYMOLOGY: Middle English, crescent-shaped, from Old French lunaire, from Latin lnris, of the moon, from lna, moon. See leuk- in Appendix I.
lunar excursion module
(Noun) An elf who is 3456 years old and is a seductress/ temptress
and she is fucking SPIFFY
I saw Lunar Yesterday, she is fucking Spiffy!