2. The act of constantly Complaining about absolutely everything, even the good that will benefit their state.
3. Ignorantly complaining their state is the worst while not realizing it is average; some states are worse and some are better.
4. Ignorantly complaining of the alleged “lack of jobs,” while not realizing it has faired better than other regional states.
5. Refusing to adapt to change even for the better.
6. Ignorantly complaining about the alleged “lack of jobs” while also complaining when a corporation wants to expand in the state.
7. Blaming the good Governor for everything, even the good.
8. Blaming the Governor for your personal shortcomings.
9. Blaming the Legislature for your shortcomings.
10. Constantly Complaining about the poor quality of roads while also complaining about road construction to improve them.
11. Constantly complaining about Daylight Savings Time when most of the country experiences it.