2)Unit of money worth $1000. Short for "grand".
4)The new gatorade.
5)Word used for sarcasm, or interest. Spelled "Gee."
2)A: Hey how much was that car?
B: Like ten G's dude.
3)Lil' Wayne is a G.
4)Lil' Wayne also does the voice in the G commercials. "That's G."
5) A: That restaurant is closin tomorrow.
B: Gee, I wonder why.
2) shortened form of "grand" ($1000)
3) word used to call someone who you dont know their name like a cabby
4) word used to a close friend for "endearment" (la de da fancy word, lol)
2) Cost a nigga a hundred G'z (Big Syke - Picture Me Rollin')
3)Yo, G, to 21st street
4) That's it, G!