Unlike all the other countries that went to war with america(and of course after they got blasted by terrorists, straight away pulled out - FACT: The reason to why so many people have been killed by terrorists is because of the fact that they went to war WITH AMERICA, if America never made up some bullshit war none of the other countries, e.g. Madrid, Bali, London would have recieved terrorist attacks and there actually would be some people living!) France was one of the only countries that basically told America "no, we're not going to war with you, we've actually analysed the situation, and well frankly, we know what your doing. Your continuing your daddy's work, what he could never finish, and plus to add to that, you have NO LOGICAL REASON to why your going to war, but instead you make bullshit accusations to why your actually invading a country, and when you cant find your answers (where there any WMD's??) you go and find something else that'll justify your bullshit actions.
I'm not going to post another anti-american blurb (although I do admit I do knock america in this but for good reason). But America, THINK. That's all I have to say, you can keep posting I hate france things, but think first. Are you doing the right thing? THINK TO WHY FRANCE DIDN'T GO TO WAR? If you were educated, you would realise that, I'm not saying your dumb, just educate yourself on that matter. Take these points in:
1. Was there an actual justification to the war in iraq?
2. Think this: Your president LIED to your people, he made fake accusations of WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION to get your support on a war that claimed the lives of thousands of American soldiers.
3. Read over the WMD's facts: There were no WMD's found and there were no traces that any where here for a long time.
4. I understand 9/11 was a terrible event, but read over the connection that your president had with the osama bin laden family. He flew the family out the day of the attack, now how could he have known that is was their family that allowed the attack, hmmm connection there.
5. Connection: Bush rigs election, becomes president. 9/11 occurs, day of attack Bush flies osama bin ladens family out of the country, compliments of himself. War uses this as a frontier to base his "WAR ON TERROR" and attacks the country of Iraq, which had no connections to Osama bin laden or any other terrorist cell. Both the Bin Laden and Bush family make great profits off this war. Do you think 9/11 was staged? I'm not saying it was, but there is HUGE coincidences in there.
6. Now take this in, the french people understood this, that the war was unjustified and that it was just basically a reason to finish George Bush Snr's job and to steal the oil of the country. Now how can you call a country that actually ANALYSES a suitation cowards? That's SMART for you. The Shoot first and ask questions later technique never did anyone any good.
8. So don't confuse the war on terror with the war in Iraq. They are totally different things (although it seems Bush has tried to confuse the American people with making them the same). France doesn't not want to help find these terrorists and punish them, they just don't want to go to war with a different country for a totally unjustified reason. France NEVER said they would not help America find these terrorists and punish them, they told America that they would NOT go to war that did not relate ONE BIT to the connections they had on the terrorists.
Think about it, there are more definitions of how much France sucks than there are of terrorists, Osama Bin Laden, Husien etc. Read point 8 over again if you don't agree with me, but this is an educated view and I have analysed most perspectives upon it.
Is the world's 4th largest economy.
Is a country with strong cultural and traditional values.
Is a county with arguably the best food and drink in the world.
A country with second-to-none public systems - TGV (train), education, healthcare.
A country that smokes and drinks more wine than Britain and America and has a fraction of the heart disease and obesity rate.
A country full of charming, well-dressed people who do respond well when not approached by tactless English-speaking philistines.
A country full of beautiful architecture and art.
Me- How would you know? You live in a trailer and watch CMT all day... get a life.
Person 2: You've never even been to France. How would you know? Why don't you step outside your trailer for some fresh air? Also, put down the Toby Keith CD!