1. To root a chick hard.
2. The Go. The Deal. The Method. The way things are done.
1. "I drilled her so hard lastnight, that today my dick hurts."
2. "What's the drill with smoking bongs in here? Should I blow the smoke out the window?"
"There's no drill really, you can blow it anywhere."
Drllin' chicks hurts them.
routine; standard practice
You know the drill.
Several slang meanings are applied to the word "drill."
1. Hard sexual intercourse. Usually applied in the same way as "fuck," "screw," "bone," etc. (can also be used in a similar sense of "doomed" as in "we're drilled" though this is relatively uncommon)
2. The standard way things are done.
3. To throw something very hard at somebody, often in the face.
1. Dude, see that girl over there? I drilled her twin last night. / If I don't get this project done tonight, I'm totally drilled.
2. Turn off the lights when you're done, close the doors, blah blah blah, you know the drill.
3. Alex thought he won that fight, but Johnny got the last laugh when he drilled him in the back of the head with a baseball.
When somebody goes on and on being really boring.
I hate sitting next to George in class, he drills.
The slang term for consuming a large amount of benadryl (DPH) to get high.
"Hey man that was one fucked up drill last night. I don't remember a thing."
to accept what was unexpected
Dude 1 - hey bro, sorry to hear about the death in the family
Dude 2 - yeah man, i'm starting to drill it