a dawg is a member of the xbox 360 cod5 clan. possibly one of the coolest people around
oh my gosh you BIG BAD DAWG
1. Slang for "my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background"
2. Word to be used in place of a name, or other personal noun or pronoun to be used in place of a name.
3. Another meaningless piece of that hideous massacre of the English language they call ebonics.
1. Wuddup dawg?
How are you doing my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background?
2. Wuddup dawg? Wuddup antwoineeshaye?
3. They're too painful to list.
Close friend and/or Homie
Shawna and/or Beth is my dawg or Whats up dawg
Of African Origination. Black peoples Version of dude
--Nuthin Much, jus' chillin wit my niggaz
1.close friend or homie, orginated within the African-American community. 2.term butchered by Randy a judge from American Idol. Now no longer popular
-Was good dawg?
-Yo dawg that was good! or Yo dawg that was bad
My homie, gangsta, g, pimp, friend, frat brother, brother, brotha, bro, buddy, dude, man, or other to do with friend. Said in the hood or on da street.
Sup dawgs? Ya wanna run wit my crew?
Dawg is a term to identify someone you would usually hang out with. Same for homie, homeboy, and homes/holmes. The term Dawg was started in Mexican American communities, but most of the urban terms like dawg, homie, homeboy, etc. are usually givin credit for to the black/African-American community. The term dawg was originally and most commonly used in Spanish, wich is Perro. But the Mexican Americans later started using it in English, dawg/dog.
Person 1: Whats up dawg?
Person 2: just chillin, about to pop open a Corona.