"Come mierda" (literally translating "shit-eater") is a term mostly used by Cubans as "dumb-ass" and "fool". The term is used either to describe someone as a fool, someone who is fooling around, goofing off, a foolish or stupid situation, etc. It is also used to describe someone absurdly pretentious or distant.
It is also used in Puerto Rico but there its mostly used to describe someone who is foolishly stuck up or pretentious.
No seas come mierda...
Don't be foolish...
Ese show es una come-mierderia total.
That show is a total stupidity.
Are they stupid or what?
Andrew Dice Clay y Soulja Boy son un par de tremendos come mierdas.
Andrew Dice Clay and Soulja Boy are a pair of tremendous dumb-asses.
Yo usualmente cojo los viernes para comer mierda.
I usually take Fridays to goof off.
Shit-eater, asshole, dumb-ass, pendejo, fuckoff, go eat shit. It is used in all spanish speaking countries as in insult or replacement of the above similies.
(1)Dude tell your mom to call me tonight. COME MIERDA!
(2)Que coma mierda Bush!
1. Literally "eat shit"
2. Used as a description word: such as "fool" "moron" etc.
This comemierda couldn't keep her mouth shut and got us all in trouble.
Shit-eater, asshole, dumb-ass, joker.
Derogation used primarily in Cuba.
(1) Fidel Castro is the international poster-boy for "come-mierda".
(2) Slick Willy is also a "come mierda".
1. shit eater (literally)
2. someone who doesn't know what the hell they are doing, what they are talking about, isn't paying attention to what they are doing, is stupid, etc.
3. someone who has nothing better to do than write hateful shit about their latino brothers (be it against Mexians, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, or any other Latinos) on UrbanDictionary.com. Find something better to do with your time, comemierdas.
(Commonly used Cuban/Puerto Rican(?) expression)
Guy 1: *walks into a wall* whoooaaaa my bad
Guy 2: goooood you are such a comemierda.
Guy 1: well at least I have better things to do than write hateful shit about other Latinos on Urban Dictionary. who's a comemierda now, mojon?
Guy 2: ...
In puertorican slang it denotes a person who thinks he/she is rich and aristocratic and looks down at others.
Rosa no quizo bailar conmigo, se cree que es una come mierda.
Question:Someone who is two/faced, a snitch or turncoat. Someone to watch out for - - has connotation of betrayal or double cross: Cuba/Puerto Rico?
"Vigila, que es un comemierda,¿sabes?"