To inflict destruction upon something/someone, especially by burning
them/it. Burnination can be caused by a Trogdor
's wrath, a few too many firebombs, or an overexcited Fire-type Pokemon
(especially one that knows Fire Blast or Flamethrower).
...and so, FiFi the rogue Flareon laid burnination upon the desktop of Ima Jerkoff. For want of thirty minutes to do his homework
upstairs, Jerkoff lost his actual homework assigment-a ten page essay on Isaac Asimov-and the respect of poor forgotten FiFi, who simply needed to empty her bladder.
1. The total act of burninating. (see: burninator
) A complete meltdown.
2. To burn, preferrably countrysides and small villages, down to ashes.
3. State of complete and total annihilation.
Trogdor stomped through the land and laid everything to burnination.
the results of the act of burninating teh countryside, peasants, or thatched-roof cottages. Usually the consequence of Trogdor smiting Kerrek. See also Trogdor
And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination.
1) An act of complete destruction through fire, as popularized by the web cartoon Homestar Runner by the character Trogdor the Burninator.
Similar bastardizations occur when changing tenses, or from noun to verb: c.f., "burninator", "burninate", et cetera.
2) The title of a movie at www.toydestruction.com, which is the first result in a google search for "burnination". The movie features a pink-and-grey furby being doused with white gas and then being lit on fire.
Trogdor ran through the country side and burninated the villages. There was complete burnination.
2) Burnination was given four out of five stars in the repetoire of Toy Destruction movies.
The act of reducing something or someone to ashes by way of dragon-blown flames.
Trogdor smote the village and all was laid to burnination.
The burning remains or area left after an act of burninating (v). Usually referred to with the actions of a Trogdor
. See Dragon
then Trodgor Smote the Kerrek, and all was lain to burnination.
the act of burninating
burninating the country side, peasents and cottages.
The action performed by the great Trogdor
on the countryside, peasants, people, and THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!
Who's going to pay for the repairs with all this burnination going on?