A word used to decribe the bone on one's wrist that looks like a ball. Usually found on really skinny people. It is also a sign of delicasy.
Did you see the bulge on her wrist.
by Brooke93 February 11, 2006
also a piece of shit qb the plays football pantsless
marc bulger is piece of shit quarterbackhalter
by paul caferatta November 25, 2006
Bulge started in the 713 (Houston, Texas). Originally a Paintball term, Bulge has exceeded its boundaries and become Publicly known to mean "Cool" or "Badass".

The Bulge Army is growing and it soon will be known world-wide.
Damn, that kid is so bulge.

That alias is bulge with that pink/red fade.

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.