2. According to Arrested Development, a support group for depressed men.
2. Tobias believed that the Blue Man Group had finally called him for an audition, but he was actually asked to speak in front of a group of depressed men.
They are to rock kinda what Liberace was for classical music.
Some say they suck so hard that it amounts to a full-fledged blowjob.
This would be fine if you could get up and walk out at your leisure, but you can't because you have about 25 people around you who won't let you out. And if that wasn't bad enough, you then get a bloke next to you who's seen the show three times and keeps saying: "Trust me, this gets so much better now!", but it never does.
Oh, and just to cap things off, at the end, you get covered in toilet paper. What a great night out.
2. Mike Relm is currently opening for them
3. Also has an awesome light show. Great show to see stoned.
2. Wow! This turntablist is great! I’m so glad he opens for The Blue Man Group!
3. Whoa, look at the show man...that’s pretty heavy.