1. Something very very old.
2. Word not commonly used anymore, more so in old literature, or by ancient librarians.
3. Smarter sounding word for ancient.
4. See the first definition about the hacker.
5. Something to call your grandparents when you're really mad at them.
6. A word that will give you brown nose points with your English Teacher.
1. " My this building is archaic."
2. " Let us go hither into the archaic woods."
3. " I said archaic instead of ancient and got an A."
4. " Archaic the government hacker is hardcore."
5. " Yeah, well go screw yourself you archaic ball of wrinkles!"
6. " I said archaic to my teacher and she smiled and told me to go to my seat."
So extremely old as seeming to belong to an earlier period.
The outfit my teacher wore resembled something a caveman would wear, making me realize it was archaic.
1. An exceptional programmer known for breaking into some of the worlds most guarded systems by finding and executing new vulnerbilities on the fly.
2. This hax0r who is 13373r +h4n j00
Logging into CIA.gov...