Measurements of the "hot and horny" shawty that Nelly wants to take home in "Ride Wit Me". 36 refers to the fine lady's bust, the 25 to her slim waist, and the 34 to her curvy hips. The measuremenmts are all in inches. It has been said the perfect measurements for a woman are 36-24-36, and this girl is pretty close.
Sayin she was peepin and "I dig the last video"
So when "Nelly, can we go", how could I tell her no?
Her measurements were 36-25-34
Measurements R. Prophet of the Nappy Roots sing to in "Just for the hella' vit"
Referring to what many consider the desired measrements of a female. ie 36" chest, 24" waist, 36" hips
"Go ahead girl, lemme see what ya working with, 36-24-36, more curves than a race track"
if it exists, people fear it. No exeptions
Several examples of rule 24:
Dextrophobia- Fear of objects at the right side of the body.
Epistemophobia- Fear of knowledge.
Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis.
Mythophobia- Fear of myths or stories or false statements.
Octophobia - Fear of the figure 8.
time of day in 24-hour system that is, arguably, superior to 12:34 in both its greater numeric value and its comparative rarity. Spotting a clock displaying this time typcally heralds good fortune.
"Oh sweet! I've seen 12:34 AND 23:45 today. If I stay awake and witness 01:23, I'll get the trifecta of good-luck times!"
NASCAR is the Greatest Form of Auto Racing. F1 is a NON-Competitive sport. I only saw Schumacher win 99.9% of all formula 1 races. NASCAR's Nextel Cup series has the most loyal fans and outnumbers the amount of Formula 1 races 36 to 19. The NASCAR Busch Series runs 34 races. The NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series has 24 races. The NASCAR Wheelen Modified Series has 19 races.
NASCAR has the most loyal fans, who are loyal to the sponsors of NASCAR. NASCAR is also looking to build a speedway in the New York City Area.
NASCAR divers like to show up to greet their fans, not only at the NASCAR tracks, but at local tracks, they even race in some events to give the fans a look at their skills.
NASCAR has alot of superstars, Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhardt Jr are NASCAR's most popular drivers. Jeff Gordon won 4 NASCAR Cup Championships. Dale Earnhardt Jr won the 2004 Daytona 500. Jeff Gordon became the first NASCAR driver to host Saturday Night Live in 2002.
The #24 Dupont Chevy Monte Carlo beat the Wangs Rice Shop Honda
One of the best young QBs in the NFL today! Is extremely UNDERRATED for all that he does. Youngest QB to ever win a Super Bowl and did so winning 3 playoff games on the road as a strong (11-5) 6th seed. Only team to ever accomplish this. Has an unprecedented 27-4 record as the Steelers starter.
Fans of other teams (see; jealous) point out that he only throws 24 times for 200 yards a game and hands the ball off a lot, so that must make him overrated. What these uninformed people don't see is that he throws about 20 of those passes and about 180 of those yards in the first half alone, jumping out to a big lead on his opponents. Then in the second half, the team protects the lead by running the football and thus, running out the clock. So, he does most of the handing off in the second half of games to protect the lead. Otherwise he could easily throw for another 180 in the second half of games as well. He would rather win a game then worry about padding his stats (see; Peyton Manning) which he could do if he really wanted to. He's all about team first and that is why he has won a championship so soon in his career. And still being so young (24) can only get better with more experience.
In Denver on January 22, 2006, the Steelers beat the Broncos 34-17 to advance to Super Bowl XL against the Seattle Seahawks in Detroit. Ben Roethlisberger completed 21 of 29 passes for 275 yards and an astronomical 124.9 passer rating. He threw for two touchdowns and scored one himself on a four yard play-action bootleg; his run was the last touchdown of the game, and sealed the win for the Steelers.
He threw for 189 yards and 2 TDs in the first half alone building up a 24-3 lead at halftime.
|7.||Rules Of The Internet|
1. Do not talk about /b/more...
2. Do NOT talk about /b/
3. We are Anonymous.
4. Anonymous is legion.
5. Anonymous does not forgive, Anonymous does not forget.
6. Anonymous can be horrible, senseless, uncaring monster.
7. Anonymous is still able to deliver.
8. There are no real rules about posting.
9. There are no real rules about moderation either — enjoy your ban.
10. If you enjoy any rival sites — DON'T.
11. You must have pictures to prove your statement.
12. Lurk moar — it's never enough.
13. Nothing is Sacred.
14. Do not argue with a troll — it means that they win.
15. The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.
16. There are NO girls on the internet.
17. A cat is fine too.
18. One cat leads to another.
19. The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.
20. It is delicious cake. You must eat it.
21. It is delicious trap. You must hit it.
22. /b/ sucks today.
23. Cock goes in here.
24. You will never have sex.
27. It needs more Desu. No exceptions.
28. There will always be more fucked up shit than what you just saw.
29. You can not divide by zero (just because the calculator says so).
30. No real limits of any kind apply here — not even the sky
31. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
32. EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.
33. Desu isn't funny. Seriously guys. It's worse than Chuck Norris jokes.
34. There is porn of it. No exceptions.
35. If no porn is found of it, it will ...