Situation Normal All Fucked Up - phrase used to describe a less than desirable scenario when similar less than desirable scenarios seem to be the norm in the given environment. originated as a military phrase because soldiers report to superior officers using phrases like "situation normal"
guy1: Burger King messed up my order again today
A variation of the phrase "what the fuck" which is used to show shock or anger. This variation is mainly used among military groups because it gives the recipient of the remark the effect that he has been reached over a two way radio.
We have a three mile run this afternoon? What the fuck, over.
A question asking to join a very fun event where friends and comrades smoke a big fat stick of wacky weed together.
Towlie: Hey, You Wanna Get High?
South Park Kids: No, we want to play our damn video game.
1. To be the butt of a television show practical joke devised and executed by actor Ashton Kutcher and his crew
2. The name of said television show
1. You've just been punk'd... you should seen your face!
2. Did you see Punk'd yesterday?
1) Being certified by Hewlett Packard to fix their brand of printers and workstations.
1) I am HP Certified to repair HP 4000's LJ printers.
an output device found connected to a computer for viewing porn, jokes and words in the Urban Dictionary.
Did you see those fucking guys in West have 21" monitors? Hey Paul, I'll give you 21" man.
slang word used by rap artist, Nelly, meaning 'here'
so hot in hur!