1) v. the inability to pronounce the end of words, particularly "l"s, "t"s, and "d"s. For example, "Is it correct" would be pronounced "Is it corre" or "Very good, chad" would be "Very goo, cha"; inability to speak "corre" english or make sense at all
2) v. eating out certain students who do "Very goo" using a special crooked- tooth pertruding from the mouth
3) v. giving unprepared, off-topic, uncomprehendable lectures, then assigning ass loads of work and becoming oblivious to the reality of college life; a general inability to teach or have any use at all
1) The female-looking nerd got chiad up so good that the tooth broke off inside him.
2) What the fuck is this shit, he chiad us again! Doesn't he understand we can't do shit he doesn't teach us? Fuck him, lets get grubed
3) The only thing thats "corre" is to skip his worthless, chiad-up lectures or get melled
and laugh at him.