Finger used primarily for puling the trigger of a gun. Usually, this finger is one's index finger. Through much practice the trigger finer can be used for several other things as well though.
1) Intense peace signs. 2) Intensely pointing at people. 3) Poking people in the face really hard. 4) Poking people in the nose really hard. 5) Directing traffic back and forward. 6) Fingering your girlfriend. (Guys) 7) Fingering yourself. (Girls.) 8) Fingering your girlfriend. (Lesbians) 9) Fingering yourself. (Shemales) As you can see, your trigger finger can be a vital part to several functions in necessary to your normal daily functions.
"I pulled my trigger finger out on my girl and it was a sensational orgasm. I'll have to use it more often now. :)"
A common misspelling of the word
Matt: Hey fucktard! i told u i didnt need ur opinion!
Tim: Matt why r u being such a dial?
Father: Is my daughter ok?
Priest: Yo, seems she's a lil pazzazzed!
Slang (both in pronunciation and spelling) for the word dragging.
Guy 1: 'Ey, what you be doin' tonight?
Guy 2: Mang, I be dragon my balls across her chest all night long. Guy 1: Dayum mang.
A face usually given in disgust or in discontent with a situation. It involves any facial gesture that, literally, makes someone say "What the fuck?"
All through study-hall, Tiras would stare at Rebecca. Rebecca just glared over at Tiras like he was a creeper with a what the fuck face.
A word created by ignorant pricks who couldn't manage the time to learn the English language. Suspected to originate around the early 1900s on Angel Island, where many Asian immigrants lacked proper English.
Irregardless means exactly the same thing as regardless, regardless of its negativity.
Asian Immigrant: Irregardless, I do what (I)want!
1. The retarded cousin of the word
2. Sometimes even confused as a cracker by little kids.
1. I think mah grammer iz gittin' bettor.
2. Mommy, can I have a grammer cracker?
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.