1. The hardest and lowest paid, but most rewarding job in the world.
2. A intimate, familiar, and loving name to be called (by your kids).
1. Of course I work, I'm a mom! And I have another job, too!
2. When you go through these hateful phases, I just remember the first time you called me "Mom", and it doesn't hurt so bad.
Pornography designed to appeal to women.
I don't like pornography, but erotica is a whole 'nother story, so to speak.
1. Extreme laziness. Aversion to work or movement. One of the seven deadly sins.
2. A tree-dwelling animal named for his extremly slow movements.
3. A slow moving person.
1. It was sloth that kept me from getting to work today.
2. It was a sloth that kept me from getting to work today.
3. It was a sloth who kept me from getting to work today.
An interesting idea, story, or link. Referred to as blog fodder when your first reaction is to use it in your blog
I'm sorry your day sucked, but between the car wreck, the kiss off, and the layoff, at least you've got some real blog fodder.
A person who is unaware that his behavior appears odd to others. If you told him so, he would not believe you. If you explained why, he would not understand.
He's a great guy, but sometimes you have to overlook all that cluelessness. He's a real nerd, up there in Asperger's territory.