To the point.
1) Tsak, there you go.
2) There is it is, tsak you found it.
3) I stabbed mike in the throat, and the knife went in TSAK.
4) When i stuck it in, it went in like tsak.
5) When i saw her p*ssy i pulled of a pube and it went, tsak.
Short for Puta Madre. (In Spanish)
Variations of the word exist and when its used.
1) I lost the game, tama.
2) Did you bring the poker chips?
-Tama, I forgot.
3) When someone gets tight/angry.
The most legit name ever.
In Greek the name Demetri, is also know as Mitso.
Mitso, lets go.
1. When a person is singing an imaginary song for hours over and over till it feels like your getting stabbed over and over.
2. When ten or more people stab one person over and over.
1. I was sing a song over and over and my friend said what a stabathon.
2. Julius Ceaser. Died that way.
When you tickle someone to the point they cant take it no more.
Ticklesetson for you tonight. HAHAHA >=]
Short and not a curse word, but made for a curse saying Chinga tu Madre, (Mexican) Fuck your mother. Say Chinga tu Madre so much So Chingirinana.
Chingirinana!, that car just slammed in the wall.
To make a girl reach an orgasm. After she dose to continue to pleasure her spot causing irresistible tickles all over her body.
- What did you do last night?