1. The inability to gain or maintain an internet
2. The inability to print, email
, or get to the internet.
My computer had connectile dysfunction (CD) yesterday, so I couldn't check my email.
An emergency call box located on a college campus.
If you're being stalked at night, run to the nearest rape phone.
Let's go pick up some hot chicks at the book bang.
Short for KEROSENE, a flammable liquid fuel.
Let's pour some more kero on the campfire!
Jan (pronounced YAWN) The Pedestrian:
1. (noun) A fictitious character represented by shaping the hand in such a way that the fingers are curled sharply and the palm is slightly lower than the fingers.
2. (verb) To shape the hand in this way and rapidly slam the palm of the hand onto an object, with a thrusting motion.
3. JTP'D: (past participle of JTP)
Place of origin: Luzerne County, PA
I JTP'd my book, and everyone laughed hilariously.
I was talkin to sb yesterday.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.