1. To bluster, to speak without saying anything of substance.
2. To flub a television interview.
3. To Randomly repeat talking points regardless of the questions given to you.
Sarah Palinized on the debate last night, saying that she was going to answer the questions she wanted to answer.
1. A wave done completely with the elbow moving slightly back and forth and/or twisting slightly with wrist straight and palm cupped but fingers together.
2. Any insincere or unnatural wave of the hand.
I had a bad date, she just gave me a Lady Di wave when I walked her to the door.
To elope with your ex.
Don flew west to relope with his ex-wife.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.