.Orininally P.O.G ( Personnel other than Grunts). There are two types of pogues:
1) field pogues: These are the ones that give support to the grunts(infantry) in the field, like communications and transport.
2) office pogues: These are the office troops that sit on their arses in front of a computer with heat in the winter and ac in the summer. Also known as S.O.M.A ( sit on my arse). These are looked down by both, grunts and field pogues.
Field pogues sometimes become grunts because they go everywhere the grunts go, like the the Navy Corpsman or Marine Radio Operator.
" Do you have a combat action ribbon? you f*ing pogue !!
1.From Japanese, literarily meaning " outsider". A derrogatory and ethnocentric term used to describe a foreigner in Japan that has round eyes. Other East Asians are not referred as " gaijin".
2.A Non-Japanese person with round eyes, anywhere in the world.
" why you dye your hair blonde? you want to be a gaijin??"
1.From Japanese, literarilly " accessory of a weird way". It is a totally useless invention that seems to be " useful" but in reality it isn't. They are usually done as an art form.
2. A product that makes you believe that it is useful,usually " modern or high tech-looking" but you don't really need it, when there are other regular, cheaper products that are the same.
" Why you wasting your money on that flat screen tv? just buy a projector. That tv is just a chindogu !
1.An officer in the Marine Corps that is prior-enlisted. The only officer that is respected by the enlisted personnel because he went up the food chain throu the real shite, instead of just coming straight up by having a BS degree in toilet paper.
2.a wild, undomesticated horse.
" all officers should be mustangs".
an usually ugly, overweight, rejected or frustated woman or Feminazi lesbo that always is trying to stop a man from wooing one of her female friends ( usually her best friend)by brainwashing her against him.
" Im tired of that cock blocker bee itch ! always brainwashing Lucille"
1. A private in the Marine Corps fresh from boot camp, depending on who is calling who by " boot". Someone who has been over 4 years calls one who hasn't done 4 yet a " boot".
2. An inexperienced Marine,that is new to the Corps and goes throu alot of shite.
" shut up boot ! you don't know shite ! go and pick up all the thrash now !"
1.In the Navy and the Marine Corps, term used to refer to the bathroom/restroom.
3.The upper part of most of the animal kingdom, usually including a pair of eyeballs or more.
" I want that head so clean that even the Virgin Mary would be proud to go and take a shite in it ! ( quote from Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in the movie classic " Full Metal Jacket")