1) Someone who is sexually attracted to cats (see Catophile
2) Someone who is obsessed with cats so much that they feel the need to constantly make references to them.
1) Felineophile Human: 'Woah! Look at that kitty struttin' over there, what a sexy tiger MRAOW! :D'
Kitty: 'Miaow? :S'
2) Sally: 'Don't you just wish we had tails just like cats do? Wouldn't that just be like soo cool?'
Molly: 'Err, yeah, sure Sally...'
Sally: 'You know I just love cats, right? If I get reincarnated, I wanna become a cat!'
Not giving a shit about what other people think of you as you move you body gracefully (or not so gracefully) rhythmically to the beat of music. Often done at parties, discos, etc... Can be done on one's own but is more fun done in pairs or in groups.
Man that party was CRAZY! We were dancing all night and all mornin'!
1) An activity where one person pokes
another person and the other person pokes them back, resulting in a continuous 'Pokewar' - the end of which may never occur.
2) Similar to the above, except that the pokewar is hosted by some form of social networking site - eg; Facebook
1) Pete: "POKE!" *pokes Sally*
Sally: "Hey!" *pokes back*
Pete: *pokes back*
Sally: "Don't turn this into a Pokewar!" *pokes back*
2) "Me and my friend John have been at our Facebook pokewar for three months non stop! I hope he gives in soon, I'm gettin tired of it"
To process in batch the sending of multiple birthday wishes to one's external friends on facebook.
Ah, look: I have EIGHT friends with birthdays today...
Hmm, looks like its time for a bit of birthday greeting batch processing...
*Copies and pastes the same text: "Happy Birthday have a great day! :)" into every 'say happy birthday' box*
A word that people who are too scared/polite/reserved to voice their own opinion use to describe those who don't give a crap and are bold enough to speak their mind.
This Urban Dictionary definition of controversial is rather controversial, as it directly criticises people who accuse other people of being controversial.
The opposite to the British slang term 'fresh
' - A person who, having come from another country to the Uk and being seen as 'fresh' has since adopted to the customs, habits, dialects etc of that particular region.
- Your grandma's from Nigeria? Is she fresh?
- Nah she's been living here quite a while, she's stale now.
- I lost my strong Dutch accent after spending 10 years in England.
One of the weapons of mass-torture (WMT) that teachers have up their sleeves, only useful if you wanna become an engineer or doctor or something fancy like that. Maths is known to bore the poor students who study it to the point of depression-induced suicide. It can pay the bills though.
I plan to become an artist so I don't see how studying Maths at A-level will do me any good.