1. An early model mitsubishi sports car. Boast 1.8L or 2L turbo engines and are "popular" due to the engine's high power capabilities. Defining characteristics include a recognisable yet nauseatingly ugly, square hatchback body and completely faulty engines. Cordia Drivers are generally recognisable as extremely irritable and confrontational due to their inability to maintain a funcitoning car.
2. Often used to describe something's inability to operate.
3. Dodgey or suspect.
4. Refers to an abomination or
1. The cordia was beaten by the skyline
2. He could not call home as his phone cordiaed.
3. The police arrested the drug dealer in a cordia part of town.
4. The thousands who died in Melbourne's cordia will be mourned for decades.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug