1. A clever ploy to sell hamster food to human beings. Eaten raw (ie dry - see the Bridget Jones movie), with yoghurt or similar fermented dairy product or milk.
2. Ghetto Muesli - whatever can be swept off the floor with any milk/dairy substitute (white paint, soap water etc).
1. "Hungry and broke, Tom swept the floor under his hamster's cage and used the dust and dirt to make his muesli with sour milk he found in a thrash bin near a subway station. The explosive diarrhea he got afterwards was but 'nother brick to the thick wall of his ineptness, misachievements and misery." Tom Gorecki "The sadness of mice-men and other short stories", Koeslin, 2007
- Ay-yo, gimme sum'o'that ghetto muesli wit dem acrylic paint nigguh.
- Hook da nigguh to dat chronic! Go'n'get it yo'self, nigguh.
- Nigga pleeeez.