An alternative acronym used to refer to LSD
Hey.. you wanna go hang wit Lucy?
The most down to earth girl youve ever met. Yet can bring about a pain so deep you actually care about a woman.
this is not applicable
The sweet hat that Indiana Jones wears.
Indiana Jones always has his fedora with him.
1. Disk Operating System: a disk-based operating system, usually referring to MS-DOS. Originally developed by Microsoft for IBM, MS-DOS was once the standard operating system for IBM-compatible personal computers.
2. Denial of Service: a type of attack on a network that is designed to bring the network to its knees by flooding it with useless traffic.
3. Department of State: a federal or state governmental department handling issues central to the country or each of the individual States, such as travel, tourism, elections, charters and licensing, historic records, and overall public security.
4. Department of Safety: a department used by some U.S. states and cities which usually handles driver and vehicle, police, enforcement, fire, corrections, and crime statistics services for the public.
5. Department of Statistics: a department used by some countries for handling statistical reports vital to their economies and governments.
1. DOS required a lot of typing.
2. DOS attacks can cost companies millions of dollars in lost revenue.
3. If you're interesting in become a licensed lawyer, visit the DOS.
4. In some states, the DOS handles driver's licenses instead of the DMV.
5. The DOS just released new statistics on the gross national product.
A suffix used to emphasise the extreme properties of just about any adjective, noun, verb, or even meaningless words.
1: Adam is emoxcore (Adam is overly emotional)
2: I'm sad. SADXCORE! (I'm very sad)
3: WOO! SNOWXCORE! (We had a lot of snow last night)
Crybaby: My dad won't let me drive his new car so I'm going to cut myself.
Guy who's smartxcore:
CRYCRYXCORE! ("Man, no one cares")
A band of extremely talented rock and roll musicians. Probably the best band in music history.
I just got this kick ass acdc dvd.
1. In seafaring, a young male sailor in Her Majesty's Navy, usually of slender disposition who was designated to sit on a peg to keep his anus loose for penetration by the other sailors.
2. In more modern times, a derogatory term denoting a sissy, a fag, or a feminine sailor.
After a long day swabbing the decks, a visit to Billy the peg boy proved to be quite relaxing and enjoyable for Captain Wollingsworth.