The reason why I don't listen to modern day music.
1. He hasn't hit puberty.
2. He's 15 year old that sings about love. (How fucking original.)
3. He is only loved for his looks.
4. His fans are teenage girls who finger themselves to the image of him (I can guarantee you there are girls that do it.)
5. His teenage fans have NO idea on what real dinging talent is. They hear whatever is on the radio, (Obviously Justin) And then think that's the 'cool' new thing that everyone needs, until there's another teenage faggot released with more of the same shit.
6. He's the one getting signed for reason 3., when there are 1,000,000 people out there that are average looking, and 10 times more talented, but they aren't getting a fucking chance.
7. Terrible lyrics. Absolutely no meaning other than "Ooh baby, I love you, ooh, you're my one and only love". Shit.
Jb fan: OMG did you hear the new Justin Bieber song?? He is so HAWT and talented!!
Me: The kid has pretty much no talent. Having looks doesn't mean you're good at making music. *Puts on headphones and blares Free Bird and Stairway to Heaven*