1) A mobile phone company.
1) "See what you can do. O²."
2) "I NEED OXYGEN!"
A great place where you can buy a "rare" £5 coin for £20, there are lots of people who sell their junk here and people who buy others' junk.
"One man's rubbish is another man's treasure." eBay in a sentence.
1) The social place for Astronauts.
2) A key on a keyboard which has a nice name but doesn't do much.
"Dude, I am going to Mir."
"Dude, have fun at the spacebar."
What your mum says to be cool.
"Word up, kids, howz ma homies?"
"Dude, look at your mum"
1) A place for illegal activity, porn, drugs, hacking and games. A place where anything goes. The Internet is just a bunch of computers and endless cable. Internet is ran by the phone company.
2) The inner lining of your swimsuit.
1) "Dude, let's get warez and porn and then do some h4x0ring." "Dude, you wanna go on Internet?"
2) "Dude, I just logged on to my internet!" "Dude, that is sick, mention it again and you get tempbanned."
A shopping trolley is a trolley in which you put your shopping in. Usually found dumped in canals, or with a hobo sleeping in it, they are great transportation tools. Most supermarkets are suffering from jacked shopping trolleys and have introduced newer shopping trolleys which get jacked too.
"Dude, let's go to Tesco and jack the trolleys."
Crappy programming - only good for the porn.
"Channel 5 is brilliant."
"Shut up asshole, the only thing good about it is the porn."
"Channel 5 is brilliant for porn."