1. Usually noun or verb: An all encompassing term used in place of a swear word such as suck
, and cock
or any combination of the three, probably started as a Freudian slip.
2. Noun: Filth-, decay-, dirt-, or grime-like substance, probably stemming from the words scum
and usually but not necessarily pertaining to sexual or reproductive organs. Possible origin includes high school kids in Eastern Newfoundland some time between 2002 and 2006.
3. Adjective: any sensation causing short term physical discomfort, malaise, or disarray.
1. "Skux you, bitch" or "Damn girl you are such a skux"
2. "There was a huge build up of skux on the prostitute's testicles."
3. "The next morning Mary was very hung over and felt very skuxxy."