Barfolomew! I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!
1) It's not that we're afraid, far from it, it's just that we've got this thing about death... It's not us!
2) Funny, she doesn't look Druish.
3) They've gone to plaid!
4) Nice dissolve.
5) Always when I'm eating...!
The president of Spaceball City, played by Mel Brooks, the greatest comedian in history.
1) Why didn't somebody tell me my ass was so big?!
2) President Skroob: What's the combination?
Colonel Sandurz: One, two, three, four, five.
President Skroob: One, two, three, four, five?
Colonel Sandurz: Yes.
President Skroob: That's amazing. I got the same combination on my luggage.
3) Sandurz, Sandurz. You got to help me. I don't know what to do. I can't make decisions. I'm a president!
Conehead-speak for shit. Seen in the movie 'Coneheads' when something bad happens, like when their ship is crashing.
"Mibs! Human Authority Figures!"
The droid that is assigned to Princess Vespa, usually seen complaining about something in the annoying voice of Joan "The Seal-voice" Rivers.
1) Lone Star: What the hell was that noise?
Dot Matrix: That was my virgin-alarm. It's programmed to go off before you do!
Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy.
Chiefs kick ass, metaphorically and literally
Blue Collar Comedy Tour.
If you like corndogs and dorkfish, you might like bcct.
The nerdy-looking colonel that is always by the side of Lord Helmet.
1) Dark Helmet: Did you see anything?
Colonel Sandurz: No, sir! I didn't see you playing with you dolls again.
2) Ludicrous Speed? Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't know if this ship can take it.
3) Colonel Sandurz: That's much too early. Prepare to fast-forward!
Video Operator: Preparing to fast-forward!
Colonel Sandurz: Fast-forward!
Video Operator: Fast-forwarding, sir!