Scheezy and Peezy
A phrase referring to taking the Lord's name in vain. Instead of saying "God Dammit" one might say in a stressful or confusing situation, "Gosh Bangit".
person 1: "We have to go to the store now, so we can't go to the movies...and uh...can we borrow your car? Ours broke down."
person 2: "Gosh Bangit!.....yeah...."
A phrase used when one is stating that he or she is not feeling a situation or worried about something.
1) Person 1: "This party is going to be awesome...but that skank is going to be here."
Person 2: "Oh dip not my chip! Are you serious!?"
2) Person 1: "Oh snap! I think I see a cop over there!"
Person 2: "Oh dip not my chip!, we gotta leave and now!"
A word used to describe someone who states the obvious far too much or is extremely incompetent.
person 1: -gets out a laptop and sets it on their lap-
person 2: "Gonna get online?"
person 1: "No, I am just going to let a laptop sit here on my lap......yes I am getting online!....ya Daggala!"
1) A phrase used to describe the jerking one feels when shifting a vehicle from park to reverse.
2) A phrase used to replace "Oh Snap!" or "Holy Crap!" in a situation that calls for the usage of those terms.
1) person 1: "We are outta here!" -shifts vehicle from park to reverse-
person 2: -jerks- "Pooten Nanny!"
2) person 1: "Look out for that dead bird right there! Ew!"
person 2: -jumps in disgust- "Pooten Nanny!"
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.