A replacement for cool. One thought to be coined by Tina Fey's "Mean Girls", it was actually developed in website www.giygas.net which show's by date that fetch was used before the movie had debuted. Sadly, now that is it has hit mainstream it, will die quickly.
The antonym is antifetch.
Adj: Look at that skater pulling that fetch move!
Interjection: Fetch! That was awesome!
1. One who frequently visits urbandictonary.com and writes useless entries that will either allude to sexual acts, blatantly describe sexual acts in great detail, talk about their boyfriend that will probably perform sexual acts in the back of his Ford Pinto later that night.
Dancing Itos was a comedy sketch used on a 1995 epsiode of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. It featured the now famous Judge Ito who presided over the equally (in)famous OJ Simpson double murder trial. The dancing Itos were made up to look like Lance Ito and do a well choreographed dance and it also proved that Lance can't take a joke.
The word "danced" is a reference to a bit on "The Tonight Show" which featured the "Dancing Itos," a set of dancers made up to look like the judge.
1) A sudden quick movement.*
2) An action performed from the friction of two fingers most commonly the middle and thumb in which a sound is created, or a sharp cracking sound (onomatopoeia)*
3) A photograph, often associated with shot: snapshot*
Due to miscommunication of parties the next two definitions form near compelte opposites.
4) An interejection used to express something cool or awesome.
5) An interjection used to express something displeasing or something that sucks. It's alo used as a replacement for a profanity.
1) She snapped at the chance to go with me.
2) A triple snap of the fingers was used on the show "In Living Color".
3) She whipped out the camera and took a snapshot of me.
4) Aw snap! That was wicked cool!
5) Snap, my watch is broken!