1. noun. A hole caused by a firearm
or other projectile weapon.
2. n. Narrow passage or place. Usually used as a slang for anus
3. n. An inflexible and obtuse ideological/philosophical position, marked by overbearing dogmatic credence.
4. verb. To confine ones ideological/philosophical thinking within rigid and inflexible expression.
1. That's quite some bullet hole in your wall Jim-Bob.
2. Ouch! Right in the bullet hole.
3. A. Communism is right, because I say so!
B. You're just bullet holing your ideas, and rejecting other peoples critique of Communism.