A hotbox is an air-tight room or vehicle that contains one or more pot-smokers smoking one or more joints. The exhaled smoke and the smoke coming from the joint, unable to escape, circulates and thus is breathed in and is not wasted. Smokers in a hotbox may find themselves totally fucked beyond the point of speech after about 30 minutes. Hotboxing is an event that requires some amount of planning, but ensures optimal weed usage.
Guy 1: "Dude, my parents are on hliday and we're gonna hotbox my bathroom!!"
Guy 2: "SWEEET!"
1) To have had sex in the past tense
2) To be doomed to misery in the near future
3) Describing someone who is totally and utterly drunk and/or completely under the influence of one or more drugs beyond the point of comprehension, rationality and all response. They may be puking everywhere and/or behaving abnormally, influenced by whatever's in their body. 'Fucked' is not usually referred to as a pleasant experience.
1) "Dude, Sam fucked Kay last night!!"
2) "Aaagh! Somebody called the cops! We're totally fucked!!"
3) "Dude, he is so completely fucked he doesn't even know what's going on. Help me get him to bed."
A tulip is a special type of joint which looks like a regular joint with a sack of marijuana on the end of it, which is made by sticking four rolling papers together in a large rectangle, placing an ample amount of weed in the centre, licking the edges and attaching it to the main shaft. I think. Hell I can roll but I can't roll these little bastards. Effects are very potent, and a tulip lasts a long time.
Be warned, though, if you've got a roller who is crap and/or stoned, there is a possible risk of the fucker spilling the entire thing on the floor.
Guy 1: "How mcuh weed we got left?"
Guy 2: "Quite a bit."
Guy 1: "Enough for... a tulip?"
Guy 2: "Hell yeah!"
When one inhales too much marijuana smoke, one may find oneself coughing up his lungs. The quality of the weed may make a harsh toke, but it's is usally down to error of judgement by the toker. If he drags too much on a joint, he may experience a 'harsh toke,' especially if he takes it straight down. However a harsh toke usually occurs when toking from a bong, as it is sometimes hard to judge just how much smoke is in the chamber.
Guy 1: *Cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *gak* *cough* *cough* *cough* "Fuck dude that was one harsh toke!!"
Guy 2: "Dude, that toke looked harsh as."