Leading cause of life in humans.
Jesus was born of a woman.
A chain of oversized superstores mostly found in the Southern USA, known for driving local stores out of businesses, selling poorly-made goods (especially clothing) made by third-world slave labor, using a gawdy image of shallow, phony patriotism and flag-waving, and contributing to urban sprawl. A major competitor to golf course
s in wasting valuable land which could be used for farming and housing.
C'mon Louann, we gotta go to Wal-Mart and get Mama her Christmas present.
1) The act of taking one's own life. 2) An ill-advised act causing irrevocable harm to one's reputation: political suicide, social suicide, intellectual suicide.
Comparing rape to bad traffic would be considered political suicide, especially considering women are consistently swing voters.
A form of natural family planning involving abstaining from sex for a number of days each month, long promoted as the only acceptable form of contraception
by the Catholic Church
. Common side effects include pregnancy
is actually a more effective form of birth control than the so-called "rhythm method".
1) An affirmative answer to a question, the opposite of no.
2) An expletive shouted out during an orgasm.
3) A British progressive rock
(or art rock
) group known for their hits "Roundabout" and "Owner of a Lonely Heart".
4) A brand of laundry detergent in the US.
1) Yes, I'm horny.
2) YES! YES! YES!
3) Let's listen to Yes.
4) I need to wash clothese, where's the Yes?
Spanish for "fuck your mother".
¡Chinga tú madre, puto!
1) A person or thing from the northeast African nation of Egypt. Refers to the ancient people of the lower Nile Valley (Kemet) and their modern-day descendents, the Copts. Also the Nubians of Middle Egypt, the Berbers of Siwa in the western part of the country, or the Arabs who colonized the country shortly after the birth of Islam.
2) Either the ancient language of Egypt and its hieroglyphic script and its deriatives, or its latest form, Coptic, or the Egyptian dialect of Arabic, which has 'g' instead of 'j' and a glottal stop instead of 'q'.
3) A very old but well-preserved person.
4) Someone from a very far away place. See BFE
1) Tutankhamun and Muhammad Ali were two famous Egyptian leaders.
2) The inscription is in a later form of Egyptian, written in hieratic script, which is simplified hieroglyphs.
3) Dick Clark is such an Egyptian.
4) Dude, we're lost. The people here are such Egyptians.