LeBron'd ( adj.) ( n.):
1. Meaning to vacate a position or status of locality for one that is more lucrative and full of theatrics; cowardly betrayal;a homegrown disloyalty.
2. Leaving for more money and better scenery; particularly those near the ocean.
3. Quick and shameful evacuation from the scene after a friend/ teammate has an intimate experience with a member of your family.
4. Get someone's hope up and heartlessly let them down; disingenuous interest.
John Calipari ( collegiate basketball coach) LeBron'd the University of Memphis for the better basketball pedigree at the University of Kentucky.
After his world-wide press conference, the Cleveland Cavaliers, New York Knicks, New jersey Nets, and Chicago Bulls were all Lebron'd by "king James.
(verb/Noun): Meaning to blatantly
disrespect another individual without remorse
2. Giving someone
the cold shoulder
3. Publicly showing your true feelings for another
individual negatively and on purpose
4. Existence oversight
Example: John walks up to his friends and pleasantly greets them by saying "hey guys,
what's up? They respond by walking off in disgust. John says "did i just
Example 2: Barry makes a harmless mistake by posting something on a friends' facebook wall. To Bary's displeasure, a mutual friend calls him out about his post. In this instance Barry has been Scalabrined.
Example 3: Youtube Video: "do the Celtics remember brian scalabrine?". Watch as Brian Scalabrine is left hanging by his teammates at the end of the quarter. YSND