A bunch of people brainwashed by a giant company called Apple. Who only knows what Apple had told them is good. They all at least fit in one of these silly scenarios:
- Go and hate all competition, pretending only Apple shall exist in the mobile gadget market
- Think Apple devices have the best benchmark scores on earth, esp. believe iPad is the most powerful tablet on earth while ignoring Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has real multitasking that iPad never have.
- Go live in the concealed Apple planet and never see the day of light.
- Thinking a Mac computer never need any modern functions as those in PC. They don't need games, optical drives and blu-ray encoding in their Macs.
- He has no problems with Apple softwares, so are you! Don't shout out any problems you have with Apple softwares because those Fanbois assumes Apple software are free of that.
- Love to buy tons of accessories for their Apple devices, like plastic cases for their aluminium iPhones/iPads
- Own iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad at the same time do the same thing on each one
- Always hate Samsung for no reason, but ignoring their iOS devices are mostly produced by Samsung
- Always believe Apple creates, others only steal from Apple
Strangely with all the Apple Fanbois around, Apple still brings up a "Why you will love iPhone/iPad" campaign to gain back fanbois confidence toward Apple.
PC guy: Hey, my PC has blu-ray encoding, how about your Mac?
Apple fanboy: Who needs blu-ray anyway?
Android user: I am so happy with the quad-core CPU in my Android phone, your iPad doesn't seem to have that?
Apple fanboy: Go get a life Fandroid, we don't need quad-core CPU to run iOS.
If you compare it with Android tablets, then you will see iPad is a completely useless tablet computer that you can only play games with it.
A: Hey you got a Galaxy Note 10.1, I bet yours is not as smooth as my iPad 4
B: I have got real multitasking and a s-pen to ease print-screen, UI as smooth as iPad, how about yours?
A: ... Hell no, multitasking will slow your Note down, we don't need that anyway.
B: Android devices are ready for everything, yours is just ready for you to game on.