Glocks are Austrian handguns first produced in 1980. The gun uses a polymer frame but can still set off metal detectors, as 40% of the gun is polymer, the rest is metal. The Glock 17 was the first of the series, but it was not named the 17 based on its capacity, but its place as 17th product in the Glock company. The Glocks use a modified Browning locked breech short recoil operating principle to fire(except the .380 compact models which are blowback operated). The Glock types have since increased and now the models range from 17-39 in calibers .380, 9mm, .40 caliber, 10mm, .45 ACP, and .45 GAP(a shorter Glock made round stands for "Glock Automatic Pistol")
The guns go in this order.
1. The Glock 17 in 9mm.
2. The Glock 18, the full auto varient of the Glock 17.
3. The Glock 19, a compacted version of the Glock 17 still in 9mm.
4. The Glock 20, in 10mm.
5. The Glock 21 in .45 ACP.
6. The Glock 22 in .40 caliber.
7. The Glock 23, the compact version of the 22, still in .40 cal.
8. The Glock 24, the competition model of the 22, now discontinued, still in .40 cal.
9. The Glock 25, the version similair to the Glock 19 but in .380 caliber. This model uses a blowback operation.
10. The Glock 26 is the sub-compact version of the Glock 19.
11. The Glock 27 is the .40 caliber version of the Glock 26.
12. The Glock 28 is the sub-compact version of the Glock 25 in .380 caliber.
13. The Glock 29 is the 10mm subcompact version similair to the 26.
14. The Glock 30 is the .45 ACP version of the Glock 29.
15. The Glock 31, in .357 Sig caliber.
16. The Glock 32, the compact Glock 31 still in .357 Sig.
17. The Glock 33 is the subcompact version of the 32 still in .357 Sig.
18. The Glock 34 is the competition version of the Glock 17 in 9mm.
19. The Glock 35 is the .40 caliber version of the Glock 34(competition gun).
20. The Glock 36 is the super compact "slim line" .45 ACP model.
21. The Glock 37, in .45 GAP(glock automatic pistol).
22. The Glock 38 is the compact version of the Glock 37, still in .45 GAP.
23. The Glock 39 is the sub-compact version of the Glock 37.
They have also upgraded in generations. The first generations are plain with flat handles and flat front noses. The 2nd generations added hand stepping on the front of the handle and serrations on the back. The newest 3rd generation models have a new tactical rail mount on the nose, finger grooves in the handle, and a thumb indent on both sides. The Glock has been tested proven reliable, being submerged in seawater for a week, cleaned and fired and functioned flawlessly. Glocks have beem favored by many for almost 30 years and is a common standard issued handgun of law enforcment.
1. The officers broke through the door, Glock 22 in hand.
2. The man was killed instantly by 33 9mm rounds from a Glock 18, firing at 1300rpm.
3. The officer had lost his gun, so he drew his spare rod, a Glock 36 strapped to his ankle.
To dual-wield(gun in each hand) firearms. Most common with handguns and Submachine guns but not limited to.
P.S. Dual-wield is more proper than dual-fist. Dual-fist has its own fucked-up description.
1.In the opening tea-house shootout, Insp. Tequila fires two TT-33
handguns akimbo in Hardboiled
2. Neo fires two MP5K
s akimbo in the bank shoot-out in The Matrix
Similair to double penitration. When a dick or dildo is shoved in both the vagina and ass at the same time.
Yo, Joe peformed a lock pick on his girl and lets just say, he broke in.
Like a choad, but bigger in length instead of width. Since every normal dick IS longerer than wide, this is coined when the man has a pencil dick or the longest dick know to man.
1.That dick could fit in a pencil sharpener, what a Bload!
2. Your penis could touch the sun, christ, what a Bload!
A rather less-than-deviant sex move. When your having sex with someone and you shove them in an oven!
(don't try this at home)
Hitler: I'm charged with murder because I gave my girlfriend a jew oven.
A Ticonderoga pencil often joked about for sounding like the word "Dick."
Hey everybody, I have a soft, black Dixon! Wanna use it?