- All Fancyboy clothes are expensive, and are usually from shops such as Topman and River Island, fendi, gucci. nordstrom, and coogi.
- Tight, girly-coloured (pink, yellow, etc) t-shirts that are of no readily identifiable brand and usually have some kind of scrawled pattern or design on the front. No more than 2 layers of clothing can be worn at any time, even in the winter.
- Tight, plain, expensive jeans.
- Trainers, usually white and in girly colours.
- Gelled (but more commonly waxed now a days) hair, sometimes with highlights. Grown quite long.
- Socialise only with other fancyboys/girls.
- Never participate in violence, but love gossiping when fights do erupt, and talking about "what they would have done" in an effort to show masculinity to their girl friends.
- Wear moderate amounts of jewellary.
- Do not go out much. Spend as little time on the streets as possible, as they realise they are a vulnerable target for muggings and random violence.
- Fancyboys are usually friendly, but can come across as irritating, and cocky.
- Fancyboys are usually very wealthy, but can come from a range of social backgrounds. Some fancyboys are ex-rudeboys who see the rudeboy culture as immature.
- Most are popular with girls, as fancyboys dress specifically to appeal to women.
- Follow a strict social strucutre religously. They think they "have a place" in their school/college, and know who they can "talk down to" and who to "suck up to."
- Most will claim they listen to a mix of R&B, hiphop and rock, but really just listen to whatever is in the charts at the moment.
-Fancyboys are very fancy in the tlye of dress wearing nothing but the best.
-Fancyboys goes with the girls that are dimepieces.
-Fancyboys keep two cellphones.
- Fancyboys tell girls what they feel like so they keep fancyboy happy with whatever he wants
man you dress sharp
, you must be getting it like the rest of the made Fancyboys?