- limp, can bearly lift arms
- Mostly used in association with baseball pitchers but has also been used in reference to comedy routines.
The anglers were a bit arm weary, however, it was a good feeling after they saw the size of the fish and knew they had won the battle.
A long-missing explorer and missionary, David Livingstone, who was found in Africa by British-born explorer Henry Stanley in 1871.
Also online name of blogger of undiscovered treasures - www.doctorlivingstone.info
"Doctor Livingstone, I presume?"
say "twee ya"
- short for "that's where it's at"
- someone who's following the latest trends, with it
- usually applied to trendy stars
This is the in look - Brunettes with big eyes and pouty lips
- spazzy business guy
- Coined by in 1980's as a character used on Phone Power commercials in Canada. Armbrooster was the dumb putz who always was screwing up something in the business world.
"Nice going Armbrooster"
Used by Phil Hartman on Saturday Night Live as he played The Chairman of the Board
Means incomprehensible, "a bunch of garbage", don't get it.
What he said, it's all pops and buzzers to me.
Combination of spaz and shazbot (of Mork fame).
Derogatory term for a techno geek.
Nice propellor hat, spazbot.
what happens to a persons lungs after poluting them with cigarette smoke for years.
Listen to you hackin'... nice case of lung rot.