The one-person card game, played far more often on the computer than with actual cards.
He can win at Solitaire on the computer.
Spokesperson on numerous infomercials, including those for Oxy-Clean and the Hands-Free Car Phone.
I THINK THAT BILLY MAYS BELIEVES THAT THE LOUDER HE TALKS, THE SMARTER HE SOUNDS.
I'm still not buying Oxy-Clean.
Untapped ability to achieve great things.
He's earning mid-B's so far this year, but he has tremendous potential. I think he'll end up with an A if he starts studying.
Major League Baseball. MLB is the organization consisting of two leagues, the National and American. These two leagues form the only major professional baseball organization in the U.S.
MLB's championship is the World Series. The World Series, however, is not MLB's biggest GAME, as it consists of anywhere from 4-7 games.
1) Legendary giant, blue ox who travelled the Great Plains with renowned giant Paul Bunyan.
2) First-ever recorded sheep-herding pig.
3) Baseball player regarded as the greatest ever at his sport.
1) Babe and Paul Bunyan were both giants.
2) After fearing he would be eaten, Babe felt all the more determined to prove his doubters wrong.
3) When Babe joined the Yankees, he had already won three World Series(es?); he went on to win four more.
An imaginary man who receives blame for problems he didn't even cause. Some people confuse this obscure character with North Korean leader Kim Jong Il
. The last letter of the man's name is an 'L', not an 'i'.
Kim Jong II also has an imaginary father, Kim Jong I, along with a pretend sister, Kimberly Jong.
Very noticeable; used in reference to rude or malicious intent/behavior.
His blatant favoritism didn't win him many firends amongst the other competitors.